Thursday, March 15, 2018

My 2017 Christmas Nailart.


Here's my messy nailart for Christmas last year (2017). Yeah I know, it's kinda late for that. But Christmas is just 9 months away! XD It's so easy when you have foil papers. Just stick it & voila! 


The foil papers. You have no idea how easy it is to find foil papers. Found mine at Mr Diy at the kids colouring books section. There you will find those "peel the sticker off " book. It provides these foil papers to stick onto it. 😉 It is so cheap compared to buying them online. They come in big sheets, so just cut it into small pieces & you'll get tones of them. ✌


Took some pictures of the product's front page. Apparently it's a korean product! 😄
Will post more of my messy nailarts. 

Check out my Instagram : karoru_chan51
For more Left4Dead gameplay, watch & subscribe on my youtube channel : Karoru Chan51
Add me in STEAM : Karoru51
Facebook: Carol Ang

Have a good day everyone! Life isn't too complicated if you appreciate the small things. <3 ^_^



No comments:

Simple Nailart

Here's another simple Nailart. Am using the brushing effect similar to my last post.  Purple Pink White & Gold Nailart Here&...