Thursday, March 15, 2018

Homemade Flower Card (7th Mini Album Card) - The Bouquet of Six.


So I was making this card for someone's birthday upon request-last minute too. Had to complete it in a week. Usually making cards like these would take up to 2 weeks at least. The pictures & birthday wishes were the ones that took most time to collect. I came up with a bouquet on a card. But I've never fold/make paper flowers, so I did my research & end up with a simple tutorial from a youtuber -  tCraft .



For the leaf, I kinda just go with it! Cut it here & bend it there & voila. 



The blurry view~~~~ =)


The end result. 


Opening the card 101. 😏
 Open the ribbon 1st then pull the cover open. You can only open this card after untying the ribbon.



Glowing edits for privacy purposes! 😉 As you pull the 1st page, you'll see memories/pictures that I edited & paste on. When you flipped it over, messages/wishes at the back! It'll be so meaningful if they are handwritten though. 

Easy, simple & I think anyone can do this card. It just take lots of time but worth it!


Check out my Instagram for more pictures : karodes51
For more Left 4 Dead gameplay, watch & subscribe on my youtube channel : Karoru Chan51
Add me in STEAM : Karoru51
Facebook: Carol Ang





No comments:

Simple Nailart

Here's another simple Nailart. Am using the brushing effect similar to my last post.  Purple Pink White & Gold Nailart Here&...